There are four group study rooms (401, 402, 403, 405) in the library. These Group Study Rooms can be reserved through EMS, the university’s centralized space management system. Follow the video tutorial below for how to reserve a group study room in the library.
Group Study Room Rules
- Group Study Rooms are intended for academic use by groups of two or more people
- Please be respectful of others. Inappropriate behavior will result in your reservation being terminated by Library Staff. Noise levels must be kept to a minimum.
- Group study room users without reservations must vacate the room when requested by individuals who can show a valid reservation on EMS reservation record.
- Personal materials and library books may NOT be left unattended in the rooms for extended periods of time, or overnight.
- Reservations are limited to 1 per day, per individual.
- Group study rooms may be booked for a maximum of 2 hours per day, up to 7 days in advance.
- Maximum 5 requests, per individual for the whole 7 days.
- If no one in your group shows up to a reserved room after 15 minutes, another group may use the room.
- When not reserved, rooms are first come, first served.